Accounts Receivable Administrator
- Evolution Road Services
- Onehunga, Auckland
- Accounts Receivable/Credit Control (Accounting)
Join Our Team: Accounts Receivable super star wanted – is this you?
Pioneering the field since 2002, Evolution Traffic Management Ltd has consistently been at the forefront of the industry. As we stand on the threshold of 2023, exciting prospects lie ahead with a fresh team and a future-focused approach to Temporary Traffic Management. Beyond mere service provision, we are essential partners to businesses across the infrastructure sector, spanning various domains. Operating in the frontline, we remain unwaveringly committed to Aotearoa’s progress.
Our journey is guided by our Core Values, serving as the bedrock for our vision, culture, value proposition, and service excellence:
- Humility: Our respect, ethics, honesty, and authenticity define our interactions. We foster a safe, supportive, inclusive, and enjoyable atmosphere.
- Quality: Our promise is to deliver excellence unfailingly, embodying the essence of our commitment.
- Agility: With speed, passion, power, and precision, our work reverberates with infectious enthusiasm, inspiring all around us.
- Safety: Safety is not just a measure; it’s an ethos embedded in every facet of our operation.
- Accountability: Our words translate into action, and we take ownership of every endeavour.
- 1-Team: Our unity is our strength, and every triumph is a collective celebration.
As collaborators with NZTA and governing body working groups, our collaborative approach exemplifies our 1-Team value, propelling progress. Interacting with Tier 1 and 2 civil & construction companies, our Events Team, and specialists in Film, Roading, and Infrastructure, we remain committed to delivering Quality beyond measure. Our conviction that we are not just operators of TTM, but Safety stewards, sets us apart.
Excellence and Service are the driving forces behind our choices. We extend this commitment to our Evolution family, ensuring their success mirrors ours.
Under new leadership, impassioned by our staff and clients, we “walk the talk.” Our commitment to nurturing a culture of Diversity, Inclusion, and Care isn’t just rhetoric; it’s embedded in our DNA.
We are looking someone to join our growing finance and payroll team to provide polished results within the accounts receivable space. We are looking for someone who can think outside the box, multitask and problem solve while they crunch numbers.
As a key part of the finance team, you will help ensure our financial processes operate in an accurate and timely manner. No two days will be the same – processing creditor invoices, customer debtors, reconciling statements, assist the Operations team with queries and information requests, month end journals/tasks, GL close off processes, support in reporting, weekly payroll, forecasts, budgets and audits just to name a few.
Then to really expand your experience you can get involved in general ledger to trial balance & balance sheet reconciliations, allocating payments, account reconciliation, investigation, solving queries and so much more!
You will be a strong communicator, with the ability to build relationships quickly. Self motivated, you will enjoy working as part of a team and be able to work independently.
As our invoicing is detailed, you will have excellent attention to detail and a good understanding of financial processes. You can pick up new systems with ease and be naturally savvy with numbers. Highly organised, you will be able to work well under pressure and enjoy finance administration.
With our NZ business in growth mode – and because you get to join a team that is future focused, you will get to train and develop into all areas of finance. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team where you can learn, gain valuable experience and grow into a well rounded financial expert.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High learning agility
- Strong work ethic
- Team focused and thrive in a collaborative culture
- A positive, enthusiastic natural rapport with people
- Wants to grow, develop learn and be part of our succession plan
- 1 to 3 years of finance administration experience would be favorable
- Relevant degree, in Finance, Accounting or related business discipline is highly desirable but not essential
WHY JOIN US?
Under our new leadership, we prioritize our staff’s well-being, treating them like family. We’re on a mission to bring aboard forward-thinking professionals, while also mentoring the up-and-coming stars of tomorrow. We are committed to fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, we welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences to join our team.
Eager to make your mark with us? Apply today
How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
How many years’ experience do you have as an Accounts Receivable Administrator?
What’s your expected annual base salary?
Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?